 Belville / 112
111  |  113
Subject:
The fairy mystery...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:06:59 GMT

I guess I can wait till I get my Belville sets and find out, but I'm curious
about the fairies.

I have some questions for those of you who have them already:
-Are the fairy's legs connectable to the baseplate? Do they fit like the teddy
bear's legs in between the studs? They look like it but I'm not sure.
-How are the wings attached to the body? Are they removable?
-Is the hair really as awful as it looks? :-)

-Shiri