 Belville / 117
Re: The fairy mystery...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:48:46 GMT

Yes, Millimy's legs can be connected to a baseplate inbetween the studs.
The wings come packaged in a plastic envelope and are attachable by means of
a plastic stud similar to a pierced earring stud. The hair looks like the
top of a soft serve ice cream cone .   I've had worse hair days myself, but
not many!   I just got 5824, 5823 and 5801 for my daughter's upcoming
birthday.  5824 has great carrots for her Fabuland Rufus. The cherries and
white gazebo like structure posts are really good too.

sheree