 Belville / 120
Re: The fairy mystery...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:26:35 GMT

Yes, Millimy's legs are attachable to a baseplate, in between the
studs.  The wings come packaged separately and are attached via
a bow like plastic pin similar to a piered earring stud.  The hair
looks like the top of a soft serve ice cream cone.  I've had worse
hair days myself, but not many!
I have 5801, 5823 & 5824.  They are for my daughter's upcoming birthday.
The carrots will be great for her Fabuland Rufus.  5824 has wonderful
parts- cherries,blue basket, white posts for gazebo like structure,
watering can.   All work well with Fabuland.  Some will be incorporated
into a bizarre town, castle, fabuland, freestyle, & forest type "Harry
Potter"  inspired creation.
sheree