 Belville / 115
Re: Witch head and hair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:42:16 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ...
I took a leap today and removed the icky grin graphics from my BV witch. I • had
been thinking: I love the hair, but that face is not going to work in my BV
town. It came off with nail polish remover, though not as easily or nicely • as
I'd have liked. The eyebrows must come off next. then she'll get some • lovely
lipstick and new brows. Probably a few freckles and maybe an opened mouth
laughing kinda face...

Anyway! during this process, I found out that her hair comes right off! • This
never worked on my pre-1999 female figures. Todd saw her hairless, • half-head
(it's scarry looking) and remaked about its looking male.

Lo and behold, her face mould is the same as that for male figs. The real
giveaway is the ears. Females don't have 'em. I then tried removing an • older
male figure's hair, but it didn't come off right away, and I got nervous.

If I could put the red hair on a male head on a female body, I think I'd be • onto
some cool new BV citizens..

I know the limbs are easy to swap, but has anyone else tried this kinda
thing?

I wonder if you got a figure with a bad sonic weld. My witches hair doesn't
come off.

Frank