 Belville / 126
Re: 5825 & 5826
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 01:32:03 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Yuki Sasaki writes:
Are 5825 (Stella & Fairy) and 5826 (Queen's Room) available in the US?  If
not, will they be later this year?  I'm thinking about collecting the Belville
castle sets only if those two sets are sold here.  It's frustrating when the
sets you want don't get released in your country.

Probably.  I've been meaning to call and ask if they are in their computers
yet, but I keep forgeting.  :)

Jeff