 Belville / 123
Re: What just happened here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
hi
Just incompetence on my part.   I actually tried to post yesterday, but I
hadn't filled out the form allowing me to post.  When the info kicked in,
and I posted a test everything else flew too.  Sorry...

No problem, I was just interested :-)

sheree (rhymes w/berry)

-Shiri (rhymes with teary)

Maybe I should write my name Sheary ;-)