 Announcements / 2838
2837  |  2839
Subject:
Radial Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:19:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

More than one year ago, I discover at LegoWorld 2003 the radial engine by Marc
Schickelé (among other interesting Technic stuffs).

As we like to share, I've said him I will make the building instruction for his
engine....it took a bit more time than I thought initially :-)

The initial announce by Marc here http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=12127 links
to videos of the running engine.

Didier Enjary