 Technic / 13852
13851  |  13853
Subject:
Lego Engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 06:52:59 GMT

   Here is an idea i’ve been playing with for a while during my first super car developement.

Here is the evolution !

   Next step is 16 cylinders, 8 studs long....

It only took a week or so but i got it to work !!!

Unfortunately the mount itself is four studs long on each end, but that shouldn’t matter putting it in this:

http://www.maj.com/gallery/steven-dunn/veyron/top-rear-left.jpg

To keep Crowkillers happy, it’s studless ! To keep ROSCO happy the cylinders are 90 degrees appart.

   BTW, this is my Second work with electronic lego/rendering

Also note there are two sets of banks, upper left with lower right, lower left with upper right. This allows the upper and lower blocks to move out of parralelle by about 10 degress but keep 90 degrees off the other banks respective partner. With electronic bricks, i cant seem to get the right lower crank into the red liftarm. All i need to do is put a z24 (for the old school) on each crank...

Sorry about the thread jack.

No if i could only get it to work of one crank ?

Please LMKWYT ?

A very happy Steve.