 Announcements / 1370
let it begin: caerany update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 05:29:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Under Places, ive built Glen Daerndd, although walmart messed up my pictures,
so more will be coming there.  also Adurjia, land of the nomads, has little bit
up.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/places/

but importantly: News!  The story begins to unfold.  ive chosen to reveal my
story by way of newspaper stories, so they all have a date, then the most
prominent city, and then the story itself. i may devolve into tradition story
telling at time, to allow you to get to know some of the characters, but mostly
it will be newstories.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/news/

so far its just the beginning, but more is coming!

let the revolution begin!

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/caerany/

comments are always welcome, as well as criticism.. if not about the materiel,
then about the method.

peace
-lenny