 Castle / 10843
Re: THE POSTING BLUES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 05:08:13 GMT

Anthony

I would like to chime in and de-lurk for a minute to support your statement
about the whole IOM thing.  I've actually stopped coming to LUGNET over the
last several weeks because I'm so tired of wading through all the IOM postings.

None of my characters headed to the isles due to the lack of structure and
direction it seemed to be taking, and from what some people I know who did
journey there they have been really disappointed by the whole thing.
Perhaps a sub-area of LUGNET should be set up for this IOM stuff (much like
I believe Castleworld has it's own area) and we can let all these rambling
IOM participants have at it all they want in their own dedicated area (they
can discuss the flora and fauna they are finding or whatever makes them happy).

Frankly I'm tired of IOM and I would really like to have LUGNET Castle get
back to new postings about original, interesting sites and topics.  Sorry to
sound all negative but I must agree that enough is enough.

By the way Anthony.  Keep up the great work.  I'll plug your site again here
for everyone.  Even though his story is VERY long it is worth the read!!!!
Take the time to read the story and check out his site.  It's one of the
best Castle sites I've seen!!!  You da man!!!

Andy