 Adventurers / 1898
Re: Racing and .dat Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 09:33:12 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Paton wrote:
   Hi Don and Christian

Hey, this sounds like a project! • Yes, do you have any ideas for the rules? Anyone else?

I am looking forward to seeing your track Don! • Me too!

Or will it be a photo-finish-MOC Christian? :) • Maybe?

Chris

P.S.

I have begun work on the 1930’s Paris-Dakar Rally idea. Basically using Christian’s blueprints and beefing up the racers. I hope to have more rally-racers soon.

Here’s the folder:

Neat. It somehow reminds me of a small Sd.Kfz.222. Are the wheels on springs? What is the lever/antenna/wiper at the front? Is there another tool on the left side?

Christian