 Administrative / Suggestions / 1322
Re: Vote to unhighlight?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:08:58 GMT

Kevin L. Clague wrote:
  I was asking for the ability to prevent or remove any highlighting
only from my own posts.  I guess I felt it would be only the author's
perogative (i.e. I wouldn't have the ability to lowlight anyone
else's post.).

This is something I would support, though it might be hard to do from the
NNTP or SMTP interfaces (unless there is some flag that could be put in the
post or a header).

It might be nice to be able to do after the fact also, but verification
would be tricky.

Frank