 Administrative / Suggestions / 1311
Re: Vote to unhighlight?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 02:37:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Why can the highlight state olny get brighter?  I'd like to be able to vote to
unhighlight.  That gives the majority of those that have an opinion to have
things the way they want.

I think this has been suggested before. Trouble is, it's open to abuse. If you
don't like someone, you can go and "unhighlight" all their posts, effectively
censoring them (a bit).

ROSCO

Something sort of like this (but not exactly) is how things used to work, posts
started at 50 and you could assign 20 or 0 or 60 or 100 or any multiple of 10 up
to 100...