 Administrative / Suggestions / 1312
Re: Vote to unhighlight?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 03:00:27 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Why can the highlight state olny get brighter?  I'd like to be able to vote to
unhighlight.  That gives the majority of those that have an opinion to have
things the way they want.

Respectfully,
Kevin

This is possible.  At least to me it is.  The drop down highlight menu offers
three options: "highlight" "spotlight" and "---" - if you want to un-highlight,
change your selection from "highlight" to "---" and hit submit.

Works for me.

-Lenny