 Administrative / NNTP / 349
Re: Reducing the level of chatter in lugnet.lego.direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:11:58 GMT

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
The following is a proposal to reduce the level of chatter in the
lugnet.lego.* newsgroups:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Allow discussion in lugnet.lego.* between AFOLs and TLC employees (both
directions), but not among AFOLs.  That is, if you tried to post a follow-up
in lugnet.lego.*, your post might be rejected.  If this is the case, you
could always post elsewhere.  Here's the rule table.

If you do this, please create a newsgroup (lugnet.lego.direct.talk
perhaps) where such AFOL-AFOL messages are encouraged to be sent.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx