 Administrative / NNTP / 333
Re: Reducing the level of chatter in lugnet.lego.direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:11:26 GMT

What about in the case of where one person wishes to discuss further or add
info that they feel is relevant to someone's post, when it is clearly
possible that additional info could benefit the discussion at hand?

It would feel a bit frustrating to have to reply to a TLG employee's post
just to get the information across.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde