 Administrative / NNTP / 1316
Re: // and ** vs {} and [] (was: testing in rtl...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:46:27 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Brian H. Nielsen wrote:
my $BAR = join "", grep { !m/[\Q$foo\E\s]/ } map { chr($_) }
(32..255);

That it would probably get confused by.  What do OEQuoteFix and
Mozilla do in cases like these?

Can't speak for Mozilla, but OEQuotefix doesn't react on the above line (or
any other of Brian's suggestions), it seems to only process special
characters at the beginning, and ending, of a word, and does nothing if
special chars overlap, like *bold/italic/* - I get neither bold nor italic.

(Sorry for the mail Todd, I must've clicked the wrong button)

Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm