 Administrative / General / 9215
RE: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 16:30:11 GMT

Mike Stanley writes:
Why not do this:

Shut off posting by mail completely.  Let people read, but not post.

Hey!  What about those of us who use email to read and post?  Makes it
easier to keep a record of all your posts.  It does look like it might be
difficult to authenticate email posts, though.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/