 Administrative / General / 9213
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 06:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John Rudy writes:>
P.S. I, for one, hope that this stops just for Jaco's sake and that of the
others that have had their IDs stolen.
<this is the REAL 'SOC' Scott O. Chambers here...>

I really do not mind him spoofing my name, I am glad he stopped using Jaco's
- My name is not well known around here, so to me its not that big of a
deal. All I ask is that he says it is him posting, not me. I rather he
continue to use my name than move on to another persons that would get upset
about it. Maybe he liked my email addy or something? Oh well, it matters not.
Scott