 Administrative / General / 9203
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 19:53:47 GMT

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Shiri Dori wrote:
Actually B is an incorrect observation. Matthew took Todd's name and posted
in his name. Todd then cancelled the post through the server.

yikes...  what I'd like to see is a setup that we can use pgp signed
messages, to athunticate posts...  but that would require a fair bit of
coding, and it doesn't seem that Todd has much time now...

:/

Dan