 Administrative / General / 9071
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:20:07 GMT

Christian Gemuenden <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message

Huw - Huw more - Humour ... say, maybe not safe after all. I mean, it • would
be pretty Low to spoof us that way, don't you think?

Hey ++Lar, just as a side note. I have uploaded 3416 to Brickset without
asking Huw first. As for this set, I can only guarantee that it is 99% an
official set (that's a fairly large percentage, but unfortunately not the
100% I can give you for the Dino stuff...)

It looks pretty real to me. Where did you get the image from?

Huw