 Off-Topic / Fun / 7004
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:24:07 GMT

Scott Sanburn wrote:

To All,

Well, I have no clue where this post is going, so anyway,
fun is good enough for now.

That set was (apparently) posted to Brickset!!! Yikes. Is
there no
institution safe?

Huw - Huw more - Humour ... say, maybe not safe after
all. I mean, it would
be pretty Low to spoof us that way, don't you think?

Who knows / cares / anymore. Sheesh.

That was my point, there's no sense in getting excited about new sets
around April 1 anymore (hmm, this is actually a case where it would be
more exciting for a TLC employee to make an official announcement
instead of a fan, you could believe the TLC employee [of course TLC
could pull April Fools jokes also, but I think at least at this stage in
the game, they would be wise not to do so, at least not without it being
very clear, an April Fools issue of Mania Magazine could be pretty funny
for example]).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com