 Administrative / General / 9060
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:55:28 GMT

To All,

And this is the saddest part of all the April fools • jokes. All of us who
have been caught once or twice will reserve judgement on • the
announcement until well after April 1.

I am not saying that these sets can'tbe legitimate, but I
did see the Jurassic Park ones from the toy show, I am just
very cautious on the eve of April Fools, especially after
the train one last year, and the fact that the cons seem to
get better every year. Did you notice the "new" women's
soccer set has two different types of blond hair? When has
LEGO done that? The box doen't look 100% either, IMNSHO. I
will wait, when I see it in a new LEGO catalog or whatever,
I will believe it. I am not going to get duped again, and I
think a little caution around this time of year is better
than to get all of our hopes up. If it is true, great. If
not, figured. Think, folks. We did this same thing last
year! C'est bien?

Scott S.