 Year / 2001 / 845
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:56:21 GMT

The Adventurers card game looks pretty good, especially for Y600=US$5.00. Wonder
where else it will be available?

The card game is a quite old item and has been sold last year through Lego World Club. Some folks of the Adventurers newsgroup had
bought their copy in one of the Legoland shops back in 1999, if I remember correctly. I wonder if the cardgame is still available
there. However, it is NOT a new item.

brickhead