 Administrative / General / 9059
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Mike Timm wrote:

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:40:57 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

To All,

It's always *amazing* how many new and interesting sets we see in and around
April 1st. "It's like one of those physic ESPN things...." I am looking
forward to the new Amtrak series as well, It should be out here this weekend
as well. We shall see.....

Scott S.

I'm inclined to believe him....   Cannot go into details really, but I
will say this, if he's joking or guessing he's eerily correct.  :^)

And this is the saddest part of all the April fools jokes. All of us who
have been caught once or twice will reserve judgement on the
announcement until well after April 1.

Huh... Weren't there pictures posted to brickshelf a few months ago of these
same dinos that were required to be taken down because they were in
violation or something?  Having had a chance to see them before they were
removed, these look the same. *shrug* I don't know. Just random
recollections. There are those of you with more knowledge than I.. =/