 Administrative / General / 9072
9071  |  9073
Subject:
new newsgroups lugnet.jackstone, lugnet.dinosaurs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:44:05 GMT

Todd

I don't know if this has been brought up yet but it may be time to start
thinking about creating newsgroups for Dinosaurs and Jack Stone. I don't
know what the interest is yet but I am sure that a lot of people would like
to see discussion of these new lines kept out  of other groups since there
seems to be a strong dislike of them among many LUGNet participants.

Jonathan