 Administrative / General / 7613
Re: Suggestions for posting articles using web interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 06:53:56 GMT

Now give us both a post AND preview button.  :-)

OK -- changepoint here tonight:  Beneath the editing window, there are now
two buttons -- "Preview" and "Post."  (And "Post" has the additional option
of the e-mail checkbox.)

Also, like the FTX page-editing cycle, the preview page also includes a fresh
new edit box below the preview -- so that you don't have to hit the "Back"
button to resume editing.  And if you click "Post" and it fails for some
reason, you also get the edit box automatically again there.

--Todd

p.s.  This still doesn't address accidental duplicate postings but is a good
intermediate gratification point.