 Off-Topic / Fun / 5622
Re: Suggestions for posting articles using web interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:43:20 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
3 - Why do you keep re-reading this footnote, aren't you paying attention? ;-)
(3)

I kept following your footnotes but I blew my stack.  After a reboot and a
quick system check, I tried again and had suffered another stack overflow.
Once I figure out what is going wrong, I'll be better able to reply to your
message.

My head hurts.

Cheers,
- jsproat