 Administrative / General / 6495
Re: neither sponsored nor endorsed by the LEGO Company? (was : Re: an update -- and an apology)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 13:02:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I think I agree with Scott. It's not that I think LUGnet's integrity has
been compromised (or anything even close to that), but given the situation I
think the disclaimer is inaccurate through omission.

[Followup-To .admin.general]

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/