 Administrative / General / 6199
Re: LUGNET getting too complex?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:00:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You forgot to mention that you set the followups to lugnet.general - just so
that anyone else replying to the original doesn't wonder where their post got
to :)

<http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=17487>

Actually, it is too easy to do that I think - in addition to crosspost
validation.. it would be nice to have an additional warning that your reply
isn't heading for the same place as you would expect (the originating group).

Richard