 Administrative / General / 6007
Re: Horizontal scrolling while posting? (was: Re: whoop de doo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 02:57:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Kevin Salm writes:
Now, if I could just figure out how to adjust the horizontal size of the
lugnet posting window so that I can use the vertical scroll bar without a
lot of horizontal scrolling.  I have a 17 inch monitor but still suffer
this dilemna; I sympathize with those with even smaller display screens.

Hmm, that sounds very odd.  What screen resolution do you run at (640x480?)

Settings indicate 640x480.  My monitor does not support anything larger which
sucks--unless there is some tweaking that I can do somewhere.

and what font size do you use (higher than 12 pt?)?

Netscape v 4.51 is set for Fixed width font Courier 10 allowing document
specific fonts.
Would I get better results with a different font size?

__Kevin Salm__