 Administrative / General / 6008
Re: Horizontal scrolling while posting? (was: Re: whoop de doo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:07:17 GMT

Kevin Salm wrote:

In lugnet.admin.terms, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Kevin Salm writes:
Now, if I could just figure out how to adjust the horizontal size of the
lugnet posting window so that I can use the vertical scroll bar without a
lot of horizontal scrolling.  I have a 17 inch monitor but still suffer
this dilemna; I sympathize with those with even smaller display screens.

Hmm, that sounds very odd.  What screen resolution do you run at (640x480?)

Settings indicate 640x480.  My monitor does not support anything larger which
sucks--unless there is some tweaking that I can do somewhere.

on a 17" monitor, you should be able to use at least 1024x768 -
depending on your video card... what drivers is it set to use?

:)

Dan