 Administrative / General / 6013
Re: Horizontal scrolling while posting? (was: Re: whoop de doo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:40:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Kevin Salm writes:
Now, if I could just figure out how to adjust the horizontal size of the
lugnet posting window so that I can use the vertical scroll bar without a
lot of horizontal scrolling.  I have a 17 inch monitor but still suffer
this dilemna; I sympathize with those with even smaller display screens.
Hmm, that sounds very odd.  What screen resolution do you run at • (640x480?)

Settings indicate 640x480.  My monitor does not support anything larger • which
sucks--unless there is some tweaking that I can do somewhere.

A 17" monitor that only goes up to 640x480?  Hmm.  Hmm.  What year was the
monitor produced?  Does it have an 18-pin VGA connector?

Beginning to sound like I bought a cheap monitor.....

Monitor is AOC Spectrum model 7Vlr  17 inch
   14-pin VGA connector
   manufactured 2/99  purchased 5/99

Video hardware is  640x480 in True Color, RAGE IIC AGP (English) Ver. 5.24-CD3
  Driver version 4.0  Technology is Raster display