 Administrative / General / 6012
Re: Horizontal scrolling while posting? (was: Re: whoop de doo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:07:57 GMT

A 17" monitor that only goes up to 640x480?

I have one of these too. (which I never use for anything)

Hmm.  Hmm.  What year was the
monitor produced?

1986

Does it have an 18-pin VGA connector?

No. But it does work with VGA via a special adaptor cable, as well as working
with CGA and EGA. (remember those? :-) )

++Lar