 Administrative / General / 4815
Re: Please, just end the entire thing! ( was: Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Phillips writes:
I have told many people about lugnet, and what a great site for lego content,
but the volumes of messages the last few days contradict that.  When will we
be returned to our regularly scheduled programming?

We never left it.  Fridays are (IIRC) typically slow days for traffic on
Lugnet, for a bunch of reasons.  Today, that low volume is combined with a
fast-paced debate (not the first, won't be the last), so it looks a bit weird
on the stats, but it certainly isn't "abnormal".

Just relax, ignore the off-topic groups, and it'll be a normal, slow-ish
Friday on Lugnet.

Just a quick stat for the grumbly, in the last 24 hours, there have been well
over 400 posts in the on-topic groups.  The 120 or so .debate messages are a
lot, but really just a hiccup.  In the last week, of over 3000 messages, only
about 300 or so have been off-topic.

The great thing about Lugnet is that if it bugs you, you can ignore it, neh?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/