 Administrative / General / 3024
Re: RTL posting stats (was Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:27:52 GMT

[ (X)FUT lugnet.admin.general and lugnet.off-topic.geek ]

Matthew Miller:

Got suggestions for other interesting search terms?

Now that you ask for it...

I did consider if it would be practical to train an ANN to
classify the posts[1].

Play well,

Jacob

1) If you take this seriously, you might want to use
   articles posted to Lugnet as training data[2].
2) And don't use the raw ASCII/Latin-1 codes as input data.

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --