 Administrative / General / 2975
Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:26:47 GMT

Well I've not been here for the whole year, but  I do think that the whole
community is so strong that it really is difficult to believe to is only one
year old. I'm sure this reflects both the hard work Todd has put into the
project and the enthusiasm of much of the community have for the plastic
bricks called Lego.

Are any stats avialble for the fist year? It would be interested to see who
this changes as the years go by.
e.g. Busiest day, longest post, most frequent poster, busiest day of the
week, total No. of posts ect.

Also, in terms of maging the whole system, what has been the biggest
problem?

Scott A

Dr S. Arthur
Edinburgh, Scotland.