 Administrative / General / 1891
Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:19:42 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
<snipped my previous post>
  The man's a genius!  Well, I did what you said, have a look at the
bottom.  Since I have been lazy to post about my current auction on • .auction
I made the link directly to my auction page, but it does the same thing.
Sorry, those are on auction now, and there isn't any other legitimate way
(that I know) to get that info into this group, although this little trick
might work AND be acceptable.

OOps, I thought we were in that other group then.  Oh well, I will make an
announcement (or two) to this group momentarily.

--
   Have fun!

John's Lego AUCTION Page - several sets on auction, more soon!
(6067,6023,4558,8880 ++++ more!)
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ig88888888/
John's Lego Web TRADE Page - updating it soon!
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com  - same on AOL):
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m