 Administrative / General / 1894
Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:33:38 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
People can also be discreet and put stuff in their sigs like this:

  Bob Snorgleblortz - bobsnorg@foofoo.glorp.com - LEGO Technic/Trains fan!
  100 sets to trade/sell! --> http://www.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=xxxx

(where xxxx is of course the actual message number)

That would be a great way to reach an additional bunch of people, and it
could even be done in any group.

Hrmmm.... that's interesting to hear.  I have been executing a command
each time I read Lugnet discussion groups that changes my sig from my
4 line version that includes a reference to JABA to a 2 line version
that does not, mainly because I didn't think reference to it in my sig
would be appropriate in anything BUT the .auction group.

I will stop switching if you say it's ok to leave that info in there.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide