 Administrative / General / 12546
Re: ...your hatred for Larry...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 00:15:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur wrote:

   ...your hatred for Larry...

For the record, I do not hate anyone; that would achieve nothing. I may dislike the things Larry does, but I do not dislike him. As I have said time-and-time again, I have a great deal of respect for Larry... I think everyone here does!

Thank you for weighing in, LUGNET staff conduct issues are currently being weighed by the LUGNET admins. We expect to have a draft of several new and updated documents posted for review within the next several days. The discussions over the last several days have been most helpful in determining where processes need to be implemented and improved.

We appreciate everyone maintaining an air of civility during these emotional discussions.

Kelly McKiernan
LUGNET Administrator