 Administrative / General / 12533
Re: In support of Larry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:10:21 GMT

Stop trolling for trouble and start making posts that actually
benefit both yourself AND the entire Lugnet community.

...and you think your posts in this thread are particularly constructive?
I'm
guessing they are primarily fuelled by a personal dislike for me. :-(

Best wishes

Scott A

I do not dislike you.  In fact I think you have the potential to be a very
great guy.  What I continually notice, though, are all the negative
connotations spurring from your hatred for Larry or other people who aren't
"right" all the time like you think you are.  People tend to only remember
the negative, never the positive.  I'm sure you do wonderful things with
Lego and Lugnet, but I can't recall any of them...

no offense intended and this debate is all for the better of ourselves and
the community.  I'm finished debating.

Rob