 Administrative / General / 12532
Re: In support of Larry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:54:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
a) Per 1000 posts, you have had more arguments than anyone on Lugnet.

Do you care to justify that? I expect not!

Personal speculation.

I thought as much. Try to be more constructive.

b) I recall your willingness to not only flout, but totally disregard the
rules and spoof your identity on previous baiting posts.  In fact, I
think
the baiting rule was introduced just because of your repeated misconduct.

I did it once to show it could be done. I was very open about what I was
doing.
It was a foolish thing to do; I even apologised IRC. I'm not sure that
even
compares to some of the things Larry has done!

Could you be specific in the nature of these accusations towards Larry?

I don't think recounting events here would be particularly constructive. Why
don't you ask him?  If he does not tell you, drop me an e-mail.

c) Bricklink rules, or bending of said rules, or anything that doesn't
directly affect Lugnet has no place in this conversation.

That is a good point, but it does not answer my point!

What is your point?

My point was that I have not caused a pile of trouble on BL. (You inferred that
I had!)

That you are better than Larry and expect to take his
place as a Lugnet admin?

I have no interest in being a LUGNET Admin.

I don't think BL is admined very well, and the many injustices Larry has
suffered at the hands of Dan prove the point nicely.  Your assertion that
Larry "causes trouble there" is 180 degrees off the mark, he's the victim,
not the troublemaker.

That is an interesting viewpoint.

[So it looks like your "the pot calling the kettle black" jibe does not
hold
water.]

Prove it...

You just have!

Stop trolling for trouble and start making posts that actually
benefit both yourself AND the entire Lugnet community.

...and you think your posts in this thread are particularly constructive? I'm
guessing they are primarily fuelled by a personal dislike for me. :-(

Best wishes

Scott A

Rob