 Administrative / General / 12200 (-20)
  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote: Snipped unnecessary post (...) If your looking for a fight head back to one of the debate forums. Ken (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Walsh wrote (...) So as I mentioned to Todd I can now post anything I want because if I'm able to find it out it can't be an invasion of privacy.-Ken (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) I didn't ask for his apology but he did but then he turned around and started his campaign of justification and obfuscation. He still owes the library and NILTC an apology not that his apologies seem to be worth anything. (...) If that's the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "fired"?

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote: Snipped unnecessary post (...) If your looking for a fight head back to one of the debate forums. Ken (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The whole story?

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote: Snipped unnecessary post (...) If your looking for a fight head back to one of the debate forums. Ken (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: The whole story?

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote: Snipped unnecessary post (...) If your looking for a fight head back to one of the debate forums. Ken (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote: Snipped unnecessary post (...) If your looking for a fight head back to one of the debate forums. Ken (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Please-Ken (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) I want to perform an experiment here to determine if this stance on revealing of personal information is reasonable. 1. Is it reasonable to say that Todd Lehman's being an AFOL is personal information? 2. Todd certainly has communicated that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Ok - no worries. It did strike me as odd you would say it was not personal information. But I do agree it was not private information - but IMHO that does not make it "ok" for others to be posting it unless said person has said it was ok. You (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Wow. Thanks for catching that mistake. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote "personal" above. I guess I was thinking "personal private" and accidentally wrote "personal." Sorry for the confusion on the wording and thanks again for the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Assuming you do not mind other peoples point of view since you are doing all this in the public forums I would like to step in and give my thoughts on this one point. Ken's working situation IS and WAS personal information. So what if Ken has (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Ken, I'm sorry that you felt hurt by what Larry wrote. Larry has since apologized to you for the comments which you found offensive. If others in NILTC, or at the library, call upon Larry for an apology, I've no doubt he would apologize to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:IArA5u.DqD@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] I too have been catching up, I was out of town for a week with minimal connectivity. Boy, what a mess to come back to. (...) I would be shocked if Ken (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

<Snip> See, you miss a few hours due to being snowed in and you fail to see that the resolution is being worked out with the admins... So I shut up now. Dave K -gives a concrete example of 'read all before you post'... (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

<snip> *cough* THat's suppose to be "knickers" in a knot... *cough*... Dunno if that was a Freudian slip or anything, though, sometimes a carrot is just a carrot... Dave K -who really does find humour in the most unlikely places... (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) If rtlToronto got their knockers in a knot everytime that someone did this to one of our 'official event announcement' invitations here at LUGNET, we wouldn't do anyhthing. I don't (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Others may have aggeed with you, but Dave and I do not. So again, where does that get us. Seriously, you really have to stop playing the 'my camp is bigger or better than your camp' card. As faras I can see, the admins don't agree with your (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The whole story?

In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote: <snip> (...) Selective interpretation--I posted that I wasn't in favour of his petition and left it there, as did others. The debate started when people rightlypointed out the fallacies (misrepresenting in (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) On second thought, after reading this whole topic, maybe the AFOL community should boycott you. --Rich BZPower.com (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact