 Administrative / General / 1215
Re: lugnet.duplo/toolo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 01:17:51 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Would you prefer abbreviations?

No. Use fully spelled out names, they are easier to remember. We don't
all use "I" for variable names any more, either.

But my real point didn't come across very clearly. I think
lugnet.trains, with a charter that allows both system, and duplo, and
train club discussion, is a better way than a duplo group and a club
group and a system group. There is a limit to useful fragmentation.

Hack the server to alias stuff if you want to get it "right" from a
categorization perspective, but don't subdivide too far.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.