 Administrative / General / 1193
1192  |  1194
Subject:
lugnet.duplo/toolo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:11:56 GMT

Now that there are newsgroups for clones, shouldn't there be a newsgroup
for the segments
of the lego universe which tend to be drowned out in the more general
discussion groups?
My son loves duplo and I would think a group where information, pieces
and sets are
exchanged would be worthwhile. As an occasional lurker, it seems to me
that many rtlers
have young children who are either entering or graduating from the duplo
stage and would be interested in a flame-free market/forum for these
products. I realize this may be an
idiosyncratic opinion, but if there are groups devoted to non-lego
brands in lugnet then toolo
and duplo deserve a corner as well.