 Administrative / General / 10820
Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:24:39 GMT

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 01:15:09AM +0000, Todd Lehman wrote:
Whoops, I forgot that Internet Explorer likes to break words at hyphens.  See
if it works better for you now.  I added a 'NOWRAP' attribute in the <TD> tags.
The reason it was never an issue before is because the three (actually six)
columns could go as wide as they liked, as they were the only things in the
table and they are inherently pretty skinny.  Now, however, they're competing
with the left text column, which "wants" to go super wide.  So that's why the
other columns need 'NOWRAP'.  :-)

I dunno - I end up with half the page empty, except for the paragraph
you read only once.  What if you took the "Past 60 minutes" column, and
put it under that paragraph?  Would that look too odd?

Dan

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com