 Administrative / General / 10808
Re: traffic page changes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys writes:

<snip>

Wow is LUGNET cool!

What other 'hidden gems' are lurking somewhere in LUGNET that the average
user doesn't know about?

The traffic page is not that hidden if you're a web user, there's an icon
(with the word traffic under it) on a great number of news related web
pages, including the one I am on right now (compose message).

But ya, LUGNET is cool all right.

I've noticed that icon, but just never clicked on it--it's right beside the
'Sign-out' button--the mouse cursor never visits that upper right corner of
the screen ;)

But now that i know its there...

Well, once in a blue moon I'll have a boo ;)

Thanks!

Dave K