 Administrative / General / 10815
Re: traffic page changes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:52:14 GMT

I sort of liked the old layout better

"Me Too"

Scott A

Message is in Reply To:
  traffic page changes?

(URL) seems to have changed. If it's inadvertant (there are some symbol substitution errors on it), and you all weren't aware of it, now you are. If it's not inadvertant... well, I sort of liked the old layout better, but I'm certainly convincable (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)