 Administrative / Database / 1304
Re: Database Piece Count
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:14:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> writes:
Can someone update the piece count for some of these older sets from the
late 70s and 80s?  Can you ballpark it?  Should it be left to a public vote
for what people think is the piece count?

Personally, I'd rather see a '?' than an entry that says "around 800".
No data is better than inaccurate data.  [...]

That's always been my philosophy as well.

--
Todd S. Lehman | LUGNET Admin <todd@lugnet.com>