 Administrative / Database / 1285
Re: Database Piece Count
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 02:47:11 GMT

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 02:42:56AM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
The only thing left then is to decide who should get the email, and get the
guide database page generator to embed the link on every page it generates...

how about just have it autopost to the admin.db newsgroup?  that way
it's on record, anyone can see what's been submitted, etc...?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com